We strive to deliver quality, hands-on training giving people a strong foundation for a rewarding career.
That means we’re able to offer apprenticeships in some of the top yards throughout England and Wales: Triley Fields Equestrian Centre, Ponderosa Equestrian Centre, Eilberg Dressage, Andrew Hoy Eventing, Hughes Dressage, plus many more.
A work-based apprenticeship will:
- Help you work at the commercial speed equine employers expect.
- Increase your confidence in working with horses, in a team and in the workplace.
- Give you the skills and knowledge to become a fully competent member of staff.
- Provide you with essential employability skills to give you the best start in your working life.
- Put you alongside highly experienced and qualified staff who will train you to develop your skills working with animals.
Hear how Chloe started her career: