We strive to deliver quality, hands-on training giving people a strong foundation for a rewarding career.
A work-based apprenticeship will:
- Help you work at the commercial speed animal care employers expect.
- Increase your confidence in working with animals, in a team and in the workplace.
- Give you the skills and knowledge to become a fully competent member of staff.
- Provide you with essential employability skills to give you the best start in your working life.
- Put you alongside highly experienced and qualified staff who will train you to develop your skills working with animals.
If you’d like to hear some thoughts on our apprenticeship training from Codie, one of our brilliant animal apprentices – simply click here to view a short video.