We were recently reassessed for the matrix standard and are proud to be accredited for a further 3-years. To achieve we have had to meet strict criteria and demonstrate IAG (Information, Advice & Guidance) to the highest standard. During the process, our learners, employers, parents, stakeholders, and staff were interviewed over a 3-day period.
What is the matrix standards?
The matrix Standard is a quality framework that promotes the effective delivery of high-quality IAG by ensuring organisations review, evaluate and develop their services and the continuous development of their staff.
Explore the matrix standards.
The matrix accreditation identified some of the following strengths:
- There’s good communication and open culture at all levels
- Our leadership and management team are proactive in addressing challenges
- Staff feel empowered and valued.
- There is a robust staff development system in place
- Staff are sensitive to the needs of employers, learners, parents, and carers.
- Support provided by Trainer Coaches for all learners were identified as a positive
We will continue to maintain a high quality of providing Information and Guidance to all our learners, employers, partners and staff.
Read the full report 2021 matrix report